Followers

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Anything but a Birthday

Happy Sunday fellow crafters, I hope you have all had a pleasant weekend?

This card I will be submitting to this week's Challenge over at Sweet Stampin', which is 'anything but a birthday' and can be found here and Cute Card Thursday's Challenge is 'Anything Goes', which can be found here.

I made a CAS card for a student doing GCSE's. The digi image is from Simply Betty Stamps and comes with the quote, 'There are no limits to your imagination', which I love.

I coloured the image with my Promarker pens and Copic Markers.

I then mounted the image onto red and black coloured card and added some polka dot, red ribbon from my stash.

Card is 7" x 7" - really fun to do and I just love the image.

That's all for today, sorry but I haven't been in my Studio much this week due to family commitments. I will be making a few cards this week as I have a few family and friends birthdays and anniversaries coming up. Trying to get ahead so no one gets left out.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me this week. See you soon.

1 comment:

Cara said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x