Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Cheek to Cheek

S'Me again.

I know... you don't hear from me for months and then all of a sudden you get a bazillion posts all at once, well, this is the last one for this evening, I promise!

I was recently invited to attend a 60th Wedding Anniversary party for a wonderful couple, who I have known for a very long time. I didn't want to splash SIXTY all over the front, so I just added a simple verse and the usual 'Congratulations on your 60th Wedding Anniversary' to the inside instead.

For this card I used a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Cheek to Cheek, which can be found here.

I coloured in the couple using my Copic markers and stamped a 'congratulations' greeting to a scrap piece of card. Both were then mounted to grey card stock. I used a piece of patterned paper from my scrap stash and on another piece of white card stock, embossed 'I love you' using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, with my Big Shot.  I then mounted each piece where I wanted them to appear on the card and added some adhesive gemstones to finish it off.

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend and thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit.
Regards

No comments: