Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So much news...

Hi guys and girls
I can't believe it has been a few months since I last posted on here.  So much has happened to me, I don't even know where to begin. I guess I could just start with the recent and let you all fill in the blanks.

Last Thursday I went to Queens Square to visit the Neurology Hospital where I had a lumbar puncture and several other motor sensory tests done. I'm not really sure what they are looking for (to be honest I'm not really sure that they are either) but I feel like I have been given a full MOT.

Never mind the fact that I have been in absolute agony ever since I had the anesthetic injection in my spine. That hurt 'more' than the actual lumbar puncture.

I have also got a new car... well, it's new to me, wanna see?  I collected him from Middleton Cheney the Saturday before last and YES... the number plate is currently 'DOA' but that will change very soon. Not that I am superstitious or anything, but hey why tempt fate. Besides I have a personal number plate anyway, so I'll just transfer it over.

I have called my new car 'Mr Grey' because I just love the 'Fifty Shades of...' books. I have just finished reading the final book and please... E L James, can we PLEASE have the Christian Grey version of the books as soon as possible. I am most intrigued to find out his relationship with Ana through his eyes.

Thanks for your loyalty and your patience. I look forward to putting some new cards on here soon. Once I have hunted down and snared my mojo...

No comments: