Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mother and Son crafting sesh 2

Hi girls
Here's the second card I made last night, using one of Simply Bettys Stamps. I coloured her all in green as it is for a Halloween Birthday.

I kept it simple by just adding some green DP (although it's Christmas paper, I thought it would serve a purpose without necessarily being Christmassy).

I added a black flower and a black birthday greeting sentiment.

I mounted the image onto black mirri card but at angles so that it wasn't just square on square.

And here is Lewis's version of the same image, using the same DP.

He added some hearts to the top of the image, as he thought she looked like she was thinking about a loved one. Ahhhh x

Again, I think he has coloured this in really well and his card looks fab.

Thanks for taking the time to view our cards today. I hope you liked them?

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs, Fae xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fae, that is beautiful. I love it colored all in green!

Anonymous said...

they are lovely cards, really great colours too

Sarn said...

Both great cards!

Ms. Jen said...

Very pretty card Fae! Hey - congrats on your win at the Stamping Bazaar girlie! That stamp is so cute!