Followers

Friday, October 01, 2010

Bad Babe

Here's a little number that I created for a colleague at work to give to Katie for her 18th.  I just love these Kenny K digi stamps. This is such an easy one to colour and I really enjoy using all of these images.  I used some scrap DP from my stash. I printed the image and, after colouring her, mounted the image onto black mirri card. I then mounted the lettering to match and stuck it all down.

I used ProMarker pens; blush, bashful, denim blue, black, pastel yellow and canary.

The letters below the image were my freehand, vain attempt at grafitti. I think they're okay. The adhesive numbers are from Tesco.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

very beautiful card
hugs linda

Debbie said...

What a great card Fae, Perfect for a teenager and I agree the images are fabulous. Your colouring and wording is brilliant. Debbiexx

Cleota said...

I don't know about vain attempt. I think it's perfect!!