Followers

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Funky Chick

And my final card for today before I go to bed.

This was a lucky find.

I went onto google and typed in 'free children's colouring pages' as I was looking for an image (not used before) for a birthday card for a teenager, thinking Scooby Doo or Spongebob would come up. And I came across this free colouring image by Kenny K no less!!!! Fab!  So, I double checked that it was FREE and then proceeded to print it off and colour it in. I am sooooo pleased how it came out. So of course, I am giving all credit to the fabulous Kenny K for being such a fab artist and all the other credit goes to me. I am loving this card and this image. I think I did an 'okay' job on this one and Isabella loved it when she received it. Ahhhh, that's what making cards is all about... 'knowing that the recipient is chuffed that you spent so much time and effort into making a one-off special card just for her (or him).

Anyway, I hope you like the card and thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hope to see you all again soon.

Remember, the Hodge Podge Shop challenge begins tomorrow, so be sure to pop over and find out how to take part. Hope to see your fab creations.

Take care, my friends
Hugs, Fae xxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs linda

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love the image :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love their images!
Shelley

Deirdre said...

Superb card - love it.