Followers

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

H-Owling Hallowe'en

Hi girls
As promised, here is my FIRST DT challenge card for the Hodge Podge Blog.

I distressed two different but similarly coloured designer papers buy rubbing a copper ink pad over the top and around the edges. I then mounted both DP onto gold mirri card and then printed off the Hallowe'en Owl (available at Hodge Podge Shop). 

I used ProMarkers: Henna, Cocoa, Shale, Primrose Yellow, Canary, Pumpkin and Apricot. I then highlighted certain areas with a gold Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

I added a gold Craftwork Cards sentiment and some orange miniature 'aster' flowers.

Hope you like it and hope you too will take some time to make a card for the Hodge Podge Challenge No1 tomorrow. Good luck.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs, Fae xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card is great! Love the moon especially! Thanks so much!
Shelley