Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Be Mine

Getting in the mood for Valentine's Day, I decided to make this card with my favourite forever friends stamp. The back ground has been stamped with heart and 'be mine' stamps in black and the image, once coloured with my promarkers, was mounted onto magenta mirri card. The larger hearts were stamped onto the same magenta mirri card with stayzon and cut out. I then added the ribbon, which was recycled from one of my jumpers. Matches perfectly. Hope you're all getting ready and excited about Valentines Day as I am and hope you all get loads of goodies.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

LOVE-ly! Ha ha ha!!!!

Fae said...

You've been on the laughing juice again haven't you? Now...slowly put the bottle down hon... ha ha ha. Glad you're love-ing it hon xxx