Followers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Lavender Flourishes

Another card using the same techniques as before on my first card of 2010. The Autumn Leaves stamp was stamped with my Metallic Pink Encore Stamp Pad onto the base cardstock. Then I cut out a piece of lilac cardstock for layering which I edged with Stayzon and cut a border with my new Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch. I then used my nestabilities to cut out the Forever Friends image which I coloured with Cinnamon, Forest Green and Ruby ProMarker pens. I then added some ribbon, a sentiment and some lilac flowers with gemstones to one side of the scalloped circle and added some glitter to the image. Hope you like it. It's not as busy as the previous card and much more simple, I think that's why I like it so much. I suppose I could have used a similar layout with a wedding cake stamped image and it would have looked just as nice.

1 comment: