Followers

Saturday, January 09, 2010

You don't bring me flowers

Oh wow, I love snow days.... I'm on a roll with my crafting. Here's the first of many. I bought this stamp from www.theglitterpot.com as they have a 50% off sale on certain stamps and I love Forever Friends stamps.

This card was originally intended to be a Valentine's card, but I didn't think it was special enough for my hubby so I added the birthday sentiment at the top. I mounted the image onto red mirri card and coloured it with my promarkers (cinnamon, ruby and amethyst). I border punched the bottom with my Martha Stewart Doily punch and the basecard is stamped with my Rhonna Farrer clear stamp. I then added the raffia and the flowers to finish. The parcel and his hands have been decoupaged.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

OOh . . .that's NICE!

Anonymous said...

another great card...I have that swirly stamp, am loving the backgrounds you are doing...fun! Great!