Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Goodie Stash



Here's my latest stash. I couldn't resist them and am now literally POOR! This crafting lark doesn't leave much in your purse I can tell you but I loved these Forever Friends stamps so much and couldn't decide which to buy and which to leave behind - SO I BOUGHT THEM ALL!
The Cuttlebug embossing sheets were just what I was looking for and are compatible with my BIG SHOT so I got those too. The little DAISY stamp was a freebie with a magazine I purchased while shopping.

4 comments:

Sarn said...

OOOH - who's a naughty girl then? Looks like you had fun having a spend up though!

Fae said...

Great fun and just the therapy a girl needed... ha ha ha x

Made by Mandy said...

Woohoo, well done on your new stash. It is hard to choose when they are all so lovely.....

Fae said...

I shouldn't have done it really and I am a very naughty girl, but how could I resist???