Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

All Loved Up


This is a close up of the heart bear stamp. As you can see, I have glazed the heart, which I think works really well at making it stand out a bit more and brightens the colour of the ProMarker slightly. This is just a really simple card but quite effective. Sometimes I think simple is better.


I didn't really have the right equipment to corner the edges so just used a hole punch which unfortunately I guessed wrongly and some of the corners are larger than the others. But I think I overcame the slight differences by adding little pearl adhesive gems to the corners. Once I stamped the image I then cut out two 'ribbon holes' which I then threaded ribbon through and mounted again onto red card stock. I didn't add a greeting or sentiment as this card can be used for many different occasions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the big red heart on this card, looks great with the glaze on it..x