Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Antique Rose (ATC Card 1 of 1)

This is my very FIRST ATC card. I don't usually bother with these but I had some scraps left over and the stamps were just the right size for them. I then just added some gem stones and coloured in the image with ProMarker Pens and glitter on the flowers. I then cut out the image and mounted it with foam pads.

Anyone wishing to swap my ATC cards for one of your own may contact me here and I will get back to you or you can contact me at moonstone1405@hotmail.com with your address details so that I can post it to you. There'll be many more to come in the future as they are just so cute. Be sure to visit my blog again shortly for more ATC images.

Many thanks.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

OMG - I just made my FIRST ATC on 28th June - so we weren't far apart!

If no-one else trades with you - I'll bring mine to Ally Pally if you bring yours!

Fae said...

I'll definitely bring mine with me hon and we can have a little swap session between us. How strange is that!!!! Must be our psychic sisterly bond ha ha ha...