Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My favourite by far... (So Far!)

I am soooooo pleased with this one. I just love everything about it. It's so eye catching and the plain black and white background brings out the colours of the stamped image perfectly. I'm actually going to use this idea in a card also to see if it works as well. I added the little key 'charm' to it (which can be removed and attached to a bracelet or mobile phone charm) as it could be used or swapped for a special birthday, an 18th or 21st perhaps.

I'm even happy with all the little white hightlights I added.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great idea for the mobile phone charm etc...xx

Fae said...

Well, the use of the mobile phone charm is that the recipient can either leave it on the card or take it off and attach to a phone. Not sure I can part with this one though as I love it so much. Maybe when I make the card to match, it'll be easier to part with.