Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

1 - If you could have £100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I would choose paper because I love 12x12 papers, and then I'd add some ribbons, some buttons and some coloured sticky gems!!

2 -If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? I'd definitely choose stamps, although I love ribbons, I can't live without my stamps!!!

3 - If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? I like making scrapbooks because they are personal and perfect for journalling everything the children have done since they could walk so that I can get my own back when they're older but I love seeing people open the cards I make for them too, so I guess it would have to be being able to make fab cards!!!

4 - Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home? I'd be happy with just a room of my own (I'm not greedy... I'd be happy with an attic or a cupboard under the stairs) I am currently working in the KITCHEN which drives my poor insane husband nuts as he can't stand the mess!!

5 - What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? STAMP it...FOLD it...STICK it...SEND it. Is there any other way??? Answers on a postcard please...

Here are the rules
Answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions Make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging. I am tagging: Sarn at Chocolate is not just for Breakfast as she's already tagged Caz and I don't know any other bloggers as I've only been around a short time! Bless... boo hoo!

No comments: