Followers

Monday, April 13, 2020

Hawaii Heaven

Dear followers

As promised, heres a few cards I have made whilst I have been isolating...

The first card, is a favourite of mine from www.mosdigitalpencil.com and she's called Pineapple Girl.

I thought I would create something that had a 'holiday' style theme so I would have something to look forward to when this virus leaves us all for good (fingers crossed).

I coloured the image with copic ciao markers and then added a black spotted background to a red base card. I added a plain white ribbon and a spotted red ribbon and mounted the image onto the same red cardstock as the base.  I then added some single white flowers to finish it off.

The second card I made has a similar theme.

This card was made using another image from www.mosdigitalpencil.com and she is called Kalei and she can be found here.

For this card, I used an orange colour scheme.  This is slightly out of my comfort zone as I very rarely use the colour orange, preferring red, black, blue and pink.

Anyway, I coloured Kalei in the same was as Pineapple Girl, using my copic ciao markers and mounted the image onto red and orange card stock.  I used the same orange on the base card and added some leftover white with orange dots. I added an orange with white dots ribbon, and above that some pink washi tape with the message 'you make me smile'. I then added the mounted image and some of the same white flowers to the card to finish it off.

Inside both cards, it simply says 'wish you were here... but glad you're not', as I have given these to family members who I haven't seen since the UK lockdown began.

Hope you like them and wish you all well.

Love always, Fae xx

No comments: