Followers

Monday, April 13, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown

Hi everyone, Fae here

We have just hit week four of our UK lockdown, Boris Johnson is recuperating at Chequers and I thought it was about time that I shared some of the projects I have been working on recently (thank heavens for my little craft shed). Firstly, I'd like to share a card I have made for this month's Challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog (Bunnies', Bears and other B's), you can find the link here if you would also like to take part.

So, obviously, its a Boy...

Coloured with Copic Ciao Markers. Image is from www.mosdigitalpencil.com and the images used are called Morgan Doll and Morgan Soccer. 

Morgan doll might seem a little pricey to begin with but you get so, so much with it (not just one digi stamp but several) and, Morgan Soccer is free, just an extra add on to make additional items to use with the doll. It does help to have an idea of how to use .png stamps etc to rearrange them onto the doll but, it's not actually necessary as there are many tutorials available to show you how to do this.

The boy in question is celebrating his 21st birthday and is a huge Charlton Athletic fan, so I googled the colours and got cracking. I downloaded a blank football (yes... football, not soccer ball) and coloured it. I then added some star embellishments that came with the 21 (available at Hobbycraft in a variety of colours and all milestone ages). Added all these to a simple plain red background on white 8x8"cardstock and this is the finished product.

I do hope you like the card and hope that you are all staying safe and beating the Coronavirus boredom.

Stay well everyone,
Love Fae xx





No comments: