Followers

Sunday, January 05, 2020

And another thing...

It's me again...

I just wanted to share one small, quick thing with you... something that is extremely close to my heart. My babies... who I just admire on every level possible on a daily basis. They are my pride and joy and everything in between.

Anyway, my daughter graduated with a first class honours degree, in Psychology, on November 19, 2019.

I couldn't be and any prouder of her than I already am, my heart was just bursting! I totally cried... I know, embarrassing mum. But, you know what? I wasn't the only one... lol xxx

This is a picture, taken on the day, of Lianne and her brother, Lewis, who also makes me proud.  He's not as academic as his sister, but he's doing his second year of a construction course at college and working part-time in a care home. Gotta love these two... [she says with a beaming smile].

That's it for now.
Thanks for visiting.

TTFN, Fae xx

No comments: