Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Steampunk Girls II

Hello again,

This final card that I have made today is as the previous card, but in blue, and boy what a blue...

As before I cut out the topper card twice in two sizes. The first  I cut out in a really rich, vibrant blue and the second, slightly smaller piece I cut from white, with the printed image already on it.

I then added the colour to the edges using Impress 'Cerulean Blue' and a make up sponge.

Next, I coloured the image the same way as I did with the 'red' card and added another piece of the blue card to the base of the easel and then added a greeting and some ribbon. The edge was created with the Martha Stewart punch again (as before). I also added some pins.


Here's a close up version of the card closed and the smaller photo is of the easel standing up.

Thanks for stopping by again

Hugs and kisses

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love all the cards you've posted today Fae! Fab images and beautifully coloured too :o)

Yep, I'm quite looking forward to some new papers lol! I'm going to try not to buy TOO many though. Maybe you should try a little ban on new digis... actually forget that, I know I couldn't manage that one and I doubt anyone else could either! Lisa x

Fae said...

Ha Ha Ha Lisa, know exactly where you're coming from, I couldn't do without buying my digi stamps if my LIFE depended on it.

Everytime I visit YOUR blog I see something else I want and it doesn't help that you add the links to where they can be found, not fair... not fair... not fair (but thanks)

Hugs, Fae

Sarn said...

Ooh this is GORGEOUS xxx