Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Couple

Hi girls and guys

I have been really busy this past month, with loads of orders for Christmas card and various other cards. I have picked out a few of my favourites and will be uploading them shortly for you to view.

I hope that this last week run up to Christmas isn't too stressful for you and hope that you are all feeling a little bit (if not... a lot) of Christmas cheer.

Here's my first card that I want to share.

My friend Jane asked me to make a nice card for her mum and dad so I decided to use one of these gorgeous 'Cuddly Buddly' Digi Stamps. So well drawn and so, so cute.







I coloured the image with my Copics and my new Derwent Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils after printing the image on my computer. Here's a close up of the image so that you can see the colouring a bit better and see the image more closely. Isn't it lovely?

Hope Jane's mum and dad like the card. My poor parents and family members got... please don't hate me... SHOP BOUGHT CARDS this year as I had way to many orders to cope with them and my family too. Sorry Mum, love you xx

Anyway, that's card number 1. Watch this space, there's more. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope to see you again soon.


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Sweet! x

Fae said...

Thanks Sarn.
Did Gra have a nice birthday?

Hugs, Fae xxx