Followers

Monday, March 07, 2011

Loving Wishes

Hi girls (and fellow crafters)
Still recovering from my recent operation so haven't made any cards at the moment, but it has given me some time to edit my photographs of recent cards and put them up here for you to see.

This card was made with some wrapping paper left over from Valentine's Day and Coco bear from Digi Stamp Boutique. I cut the square scrolly thingy myself using a handmade template and mounted the image onto black mirri card as I did with the ribbon at the bottom.

I coloured Coco with Promarkers: Ice Grey 1, 2 and 4 and Cool Grey 3 and 4. Pear Green, Grass Green and Cardinal Red with a bit of Blossom on his ears. I then added a simple black print greeting from Craftword Cards.  Apart from that... job done!

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs xxx

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh this is LOVELY Fae! Really sweet!
Hugs, Sandra x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fae, what a gorgeous card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the rich colours. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love your colouring Fae - a super creation. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp...Sally-Ann :o)

Emma said...

Another beauty...gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
Hugs Emma x