Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Peaches and Cream

Following on the PLEATS theme but not entering this one into the Crazy 4 Fun Challenge, this is a really cute image that was purchased from e-bay (due to it's cuteness and unavailability anywhere!!!), I carried on with pleating the ribbon as I thought the effect on the previous card was really effective and very pretty, what a wonderful idea (not mine, all credit goes to Mercy Kerin, DT member of Crazy 4 Challenges Blog).

Anyway, I'm also a really big fan of sepia and although I couldn't accurately re-create this with the cardstock I have at home, I did have some really pale pinky beige card and the flower. The lips on the ribbon are maybe a little two pink but believe me it looks really nice in real life, the photo really isn't doing it very much justice. Lianne, my daughter, asked me to make it for her friend Sharna, whose birthday it is tomorrow and she had forgotton to ask me to make one, so I had to do a little bit of a rush job, but I still like it though.

Lianne liked it and as it was she who commissioned it AND has actually paid me to do it (ha ha ha lol) she was pleased with the overall finished result.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you manage to come back and see me again soon.

Hugs, Fae xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it