Followers

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Have a MICE Christmas

I can post this card to my blog now that I have snail-mailed it to the recipient. Hopefully it will arrive in the post before she see's it on here. It looks much better in the flesh than this picture is doing it justice. I had the glittered numbers that I had purchased from Tesco and I made the letters myself following the same font as the numbers and then coloured them with glitter. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil which I cut out and mounted once I had coloured it with my ProMarker pens. I then added the background paper before mounting it. It really does look much better than it looks in the photo.

Click on the image to see a larger version. I haven't compressed it so that you can see it in more detail.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Yep - this photo does not do this lovely card justice. It's beautiful IRL, thanks Hon xxx