Followers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tilda with Baby Tinga

Another great stamp. This is another leavers card for Charlotte at work, who will be leaving us shortly to have her baby. I was a bit nervous making this card for her as she is an Art teacher and is very trendy and always dresses nicely and I thought that she'd scrutinise every inch of the card. Anyway, I think I've done okay and tried to capture some of her personality and vibrancy. As you can see I have been whiling away the hours making some leavers cards and baby cards for a few of the people who will be leaving soon or at the end of the Summer Term (I work in a School!) Anyway, good luck Charlotte!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card, I don't think you need to worry about her not liking it, it's gorgeous! Byh thw way,.....what IS in the water where you work? Or is there just a baby boom on???????