Followers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bloomin' Lovely

This is a really simple card but I love it no less. I just wanted to create something that was easy on the eye and could be used for any occassion. I recycled the border from one of my recent birthday cards together with the ribbon and then added the Penny Black image that Julie sent me, which I coloured with Sakura Jelly Roll pens and added some glitter. Four 'Zoomz', sorry Sarn, I know it's not three but I kept to the odd number rule by adding one Zoomz to the top of the image and three at the bottom.

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Will let you off hon! I love simple and effective cards and this is a great example. I've also coloured in this image from Julie - now I think I'll have to make a card with it!

Fae said...

I was so chuffed when Julie sent me all the images with my lovely card that I didn't just want them to sit there and have me look at them for ages so I thought I would make it worth her while sending them and try to make something good with them. Thanks Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

I adore this card, the image is so pretty!!

Julie said...

Glad you're enjoying playing with the images Fae and it's a really pretty card.