Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funkilcious!!!

Here's a card that I made for our School's Chaplain, it's his 30th birthday today so I was asked to make a musicky, hip, funky card for him with a slightly 80's theme. Not much to go on with there then...????

Anyway, I thought the background paper was a bit 80's, funky and reminded me a little of lava lamps??? So I added some of that and then downloaded one of Kenny K's Designs. You can't see it in the picture but I also decoupaged the shades and the drums.

I added some coordinating ribbon and the wording was printed around the image on my PC. I added some cool black suede feel dots and coloured the image with my promarkers; lime and pear green, black, china blue, cocoa, blush and ivory. I highlighted certain areas with a white coloured pencil and my silver and gold sakura gellyroll pens.

Hope you (and he) likes it?
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget, I will be announcing the winner of the Hodge Podge digi stamp on the 30th November, so you still have a little time to leave your comments on the post.  Good luck!

Hugs, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a great card, really cool.
hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT

Unknown said...

That is so great! I love Kenny K images, I want so many of them!