Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Tremeloes

Didn't make any cards last night as I went out with my sisters-in-law Sherree and Dianne to the Watford Metropolitan Police Club to see a sixties band that's still going around, The Tremeloes. They were really good and we all had a really good time.

They ended with 'Silence is Golden' which was the only song I knew but it was a good laugh and good fun and the band were great. I bought my mum a copy of their CD as an early Mother's Day present and got each of the band's members to sign it for me, which they kindly did. Mum was over the moon with her CD but she was upset with me that she didn't get invited to come along with us and see them live too.

Look out tomorrow for a few of the cards I will make this evening.

Hugs, Fae xxx

No comments: