Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Boy

Lewis's Birthday this year falls on the same day as Ally Pally, so unfortunately we are going to have to celebrate his birthday on the Saturday, as birthday or not, I cannot miss out on AP. I have made this card for him for his sister Lianne to give to him. He likes the Forever Friends bears and I didn't want to make it too BLUE so I added some green to it and the background paper was perfect for this colour combo. Can't remember where I bought the background papers from but the stamp came from e-bay and the greetings are by Anita's. The glittered numbers came from Tesco's and the ribbon was bought from the Ribbons and Buttons stall on Watford Market.

This is the card in all it's glory. I haven't made the card from me and Steve to give to Lewis yet but Lianne loves this card and can't wait to give it to him. He's going to be eight and it seems as though he has been seven forever! And yes, he has forgiven his mummy for choosing AP instead of spending the morning with him, but we are going to more than make up for it when I get back and on the Saturday before.


1 comment:

Fae said...

Thanks hon, it's something different isn't it. A very simple layout but I really loved the colour combo.