Followers

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Side Step Card (1st Attempt)

This is my first attempt at making a side step card. I think I got some of the instructions slightly off though as the card will not lay flat in a concertina style so sending it to someone would be impossible unless I actually laid it out flat flat and then posted it which would mean the recipient then having to re-fold it together and most of my friends, believe it or not, or at least the ones that aren't 'crafty' wouldn't know what to do with it.

4 comments:

stampingcaz said...

very cute Fae. Go onto my blog and I have posted directions ib my side chatter bar.

Cazx

Sarn said...

Still a great card hun! You'll have to hand it to someone!!!

Fae said...

Thanks guys for your comments I have been to Caz's blog and have got the instructions. Have made another card and will be posting it soon xxx

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely card, I have yet to try this style of card...x