Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Update News about Steve

Well I took Steve to the hospital today, he wasn't happy about it and isn't looking forward to his operation at all. He isn't going to theatre until Thursday so I don't really have that much news for you. While I was there with him he had blood tests and MRSA tests, he was just going down for his chest x-ray and ECG when I left.

We won't know how much of the lung will need to be removed until they have opened him up and had a closer look at what might be causing his problem so I will be able to let you know a bit more Friday or Saturday.

In the meantime, I want to thank you all for your texts, emails and messages wishing him a speedy recovery and I will pass them all on to him when I see him tomorrow with the children.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Thinking of you all. Hope all goes well. xxx

Julie said...

My thoughts are with you all. xxxxx

Made by Mandy said...

Sounds like a horrible time for you all. Keeping fingers crossed all goes well and they find out what the problem is.

(((( Big Hugs ))))