Followers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Orange & Black Challenge

This card was made for a little personal 'Snow Day' challenge between myself and Sarn. She's posted her challenge card to her blog annd also to me, which was lovely to receive by 'Snail Mail'. Anyway, this was my offering, a little bit toooooo orangey compared to hers but I had to work with what I had. I don't think it came out too badly considering. I think the flowers are Penny Black but can't be sure as it was a selection of images received from friends when I moved out as I couldn't find all of my stamps so these were sent to keep me going in the meantime.


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is beautiful and made me thing of spring :-) xx

Sarn said...

It's a REALLY beautiful card Fae . . . but what's GREEN doing on there too? You said ORANGE & BLACK!

Fae said...

Sorry hon, does that not count???
Shall I try again or am I too late?

Sarn said...

I was just surprised to see another colour on there, that's all. Of course it counts - it's LOVELY and you set the Challenge, so it must be within the boundaries!

Julie said...

The first thing I thought was there's green on it. Great card though Fae, made me smile.