Followers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This is my LAST offering today so you can see I have been busy lately. Again, another set of images posted to me from Diane, which I coloured in simply with pencils and mounted onto blue cardstock. Added blue and yellow flowers with mini gemstones and stones from 'Poundland'. I remembered Sarn's 'odd' rule and only added five flowers instead of my usual symmetrical collection of flowers to hopefully make this simple card more appealing to the eye as there is not much going on here. Just really simple and hopefully greatfully received.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card hun....love the colours, and great use of the 'odd number' rule.....xx

Yvonne said...

My word you have been really busy!! The flowers look great x

Sarn said...

Brilliant card . . . sometimes simple is best! Anyone would be pleased to receive it, I'm sure.

Julie said...

You might think it's simple but you're clever!