Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Official...

Well, it's official. Lianne has now left Junior School. My beautiful 10 year old daughter (soon to be 11 on Saturday) has finally left Junior School and is growing up quicker than I care to mention. I'm not sure I was ready for this, as I was very tearful saying goodbye to all her friends and teachers on Friday, a bit more than she was I think. She shed lots of tears and when I went to meet her from school to collect her things, they were all in floods.

Myself and Lewis waited by the gate with her and her friends and two lovely big white limousines collected them all and took them on their hour long journey around various places they wanted to visit and then dropped them off at the park where me and Lewis met up with them a few hours later. They were all still crying as we all said our goodbyes and promises to keep in touch. Brought back a lot of memories for me when I left school, although I remember leaving Secondary School more than I remember leaving Junior School. Still, times change and I hope she makes a whole lot of new friends in September, and remembers the ones she has left behind.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have been so busy making wedding invitations and sorting Lianne out these past few weeks, I don't know where all the time has gone...

Keep in touch, Fae xxx

No comments: