Followers

Monday, January 14, 2008

New Grandma...

I was asked to make this card for a work colleague who's friend has just become a Grandma for the first time to 'Charlie'. I've personalised the card more on the inside for Nanna as she may wish to pass the card on to Charlie's parents as a keepsake.
I love this Penny Black stamp as it is perfect for adding dimension to any card. I have decoupaged the 'baby basket' shell and the top part of the flower. I've also added glitter to the flower since taking this picture just to add a little bit of 'faery magic'. Other embellishments are from Papermania and were purchased at Alexander Palace. Little black gems came of Lianne's jeans in the tumble dryer... waster not, want not!!! Throw nothing away that's my motto, I even remove buttons from shirts and jumpers before chucking.

No comments: