Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Humphrey's Corner 'Birthday Girl' Stamp Set

Good morning, fellow crafters.
It's such a beautiful day here in Hertfordshire that I got up really early and started crafting. Mojo is back, internet is fully operational...finally and I have a small selection of cards for you that I have made using my new Humphrey's Corner stamps. I just had to have them as they are just toooo cute.

I have made two cards with my first stamp so far, using different colour schemes.

Here is the first card:

I coloured her in with my Copic Pens and mounted her onto red, yellow and blue coloured cardstock. I then filled a white piece of cardstock with co-ordinating coloured dots (using the same colours I coloured the image with) and mounted that too onto red cardstock. I then mounted the whole thing onto a card base to finish. Really simply but, I think, quite cute card that can be used for any occasion.

The next card I made was using the exact same image but different colours and this time, I stamped two of the images and decoupaged her dress to give it a slightly 3D effect. Unfortunately, the photograph I took doesn't really do either of the cards any justice as the colours look so much more vibrant 'in real life' so to speak.

The blue colourway is also really simple but I really like the Humphrey's Corner image so I think, whether you like it or hate it, you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of them on my blog from now on.

Here is the 'blue version'. You can see that I have added some pink, green and yellow, just to liven it up a little and I have mounted the whole thing onto pink cardstock which is slightly glittered, but again, unfortunately you can't see much of it in the photograph.  I have stuck the dress down completely at the chest so that it is only slightly raised at the base of the dress.  Hope you like it?

Thanks for stopping by and paying me a little visit.

No comments: