Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Op Date

Thanks for your lovely message Jen, but I haven't had my latest surgery yet.

For those of you who don't know, I am going into hospital for yet more surgery on the 3rd March 2011. So I may disappear off the radar for a while. I'll be wandering the corridors of St Albans Hospital, stealth-like in my lovely open back hospital gown (that I swear is made from old curtains) showing my wears off to half of Watford and then some.

But fear not... I will be colouring my little heart out with the little package of images I have been stamping and printing to while away the hours. Hopefully, I will in be in and out before you know it, and then I'll be back at home struggling to use my scalpel again like I was in July last year. Hopefully the recovery period won't be as long this time (fingers crossed), but we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the lovely messages I have had so far though, and thanks again Jen, it means a lot to know I have friends and cyber-friends out there who are thinking of me. I'll let you know when I am back on my feet and my bum is safely covered up again... no peeking.

Bye for now,
Hugs, Fae xxx

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Fae

I wish you luck and wish you be better soon
hugs linda

Unknown said...

I will have you in my prayers Fae. I hope you heal quickly!

Anonymous said...

Hope you recover quickly and don't get sick from the food!!!

Sarn said...

Hi Hun . . . will be sending positive thoughts your way. Sending hugs xxx

Debbie said...

I remember that feeling Fae!
I hope all goes well for you x I've left a little something for you on my blog.
Hugs Debbie xx