Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cupcake Sprinkles

This card was made for the Stamp tacular Sunday Challenge using the sketch provided on their blog. I really liked working with this sketch and therefore decided to keep the colours bold and simple. Hence, pink and black again!!! Sorry!

The cupcake is one of a collection of stamps from Hero Arts and the sentiment is also Hero Arts. I added the clear glaze and then some sprinkles and I used a masking technique to add the candles to the cake.

Again, I was really pleased with how this one came out. Wish me luck???

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Hi, Fae, WOW you've been on a roll today well done.
your card is fabulous.
Love Cherie

Aud Kirsten said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Carolyn said...

Great card. I love the image you used. Love all the glitter. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Yummy! Love this card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Sarn said...

Great card!