Followers

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Fire Dragon

This is a freebie from Dustin Pike's Blog. I just love his dragons (and so did Lewis, my son, which is why I had to make one of the images up on a card especially for him). Anyway, this little Fire Dragon was perfect for Lewis as he loves anything to do with firemen and I just loved colouring him in with my ProMarker pens (that's the dragon...not Lewis ha ha). I have a link to Dustin Pike's blog so pop over and have a look if you love this little chap as there is a new freebie this week. The writing on the left and the hearts were written and drawn freehand and the circle greeting was one that's been lying around in my collection for a while. We are proud of him as he just received a medal for being a 'Hat Trick Hero' in his football team at school. Well done baby!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Another li'l cutie.