Followers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm also sad because...

I'm unplugging my computer at the weekend.

In order to sell my house, I need my kitchen to look like a kitchen and not a franchise of HobbyCraft, therefore the computer and all my crafting stuff will have to go into storage for the foreseeable future. I will still try, where possible to leave new card pictures and messages for you all at the weekend, when I am able to pop round and see my parents. I'm sure my lovely daddy won't mind me taking over his office for the few hours I get to see him.

Also, belated birthday wishes to my lovely mum. She was SIXTY on Monday and we all went out for a lovely meal on Friday evening. Family and friends gathered, and danced, and were merry (mum especially). It really was a lovely evening, thanks mum! Hope you had a lovely time at the meal and also on your actual birthday, despite watching the children for me when I returned to work. Thanks for everything.

5 comments:

Sarn said...

GULP! No computer, no blogging, no emailing, no SKYPE? I shall miss you big time.

GOOD LUCK with selling the house though.

Bex said...

Thanks for your lovely comment over at my blog - sorry it has taken so long to visit you but I have been so busy!
Good luck with the PC switch off (GULP) :)

Love n Hugs
Bex xxx

Yvonne said...

Am gonna miss you - how are you gonna manage with a computer?? Good luck selling the house xxx

Fae said...

Oh girls, I will miss you all so much. Too much wine, it's making me cry now after reading all your lovely comments.

Me and Sarn had a little chat last night on Skype and although I'll still have to lose my computer and the internet etc (as Steve is cutting me off, we're losing all our channels too...argh!!!!) I will keep a stash of some of my favourite things etc at home in a cupboard so that I can still craft and make cards and then at the weekend I should still be able to post the cards etc to my blog via daddy darlin's computer... hee hee love ya daddy xxxx

See you all again sooner than you think. As for those of you who actually thought you were getting rid of me at last...stop crying...bless!

Love y'all
Fae xxx

Yvonne said...

Hiya hon, I have given you an award :-) All the info is on my blog xx