Followers

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Gatefold Challenge

My EVIL adopted sister, Sarn, decided to take revenge on me for my previous challenge by giving me a male, gatefold card challenge (she knows I hate making male cards!!!)

Anyway, Lianne gave me the idea to make a father's day card for her to give to Steve for Father's Day later this month. So here's what I created for him. The stamps are called 'Gent's Waistcoat' and 'Gent's Shirt' both by Funstamps. I then added some of the adhesive Jolee's Embellishments from their 'Tailgating' collection and cut the word DAD from black card.

What do you think???

10 comments:

Julie said...

That's a great male card Fae. You rose to the challenge once again.

Sarn said...

Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaa (evil laugh) - what a BRILLIANT Father's Day card. That daughter of yours is a smart cookie isn't she?! Er, do you want ANOTHER challenge or shall we leave it there for the weekend??????? (Evil Smirk!)

Yvonne said...

Well I think you did a great job Fae. You didn't take the bait and get shirty with her over this challenge. Well done!!

Fae said...

Hee Hee Hee, like the shirty comment Yvonne. Thanks Julie and yes Sarn, 'bring it on'...

Sarn said...

OOOOOOOO fighting talk! Rightio . . .

Anonymous said...

Is that the WICKED adopted sis!!! HA HA

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to say what a great card it was!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Fae have a look on Ebay item number 140226859397 this stamp says celebration, and its only 99p buy it now!!!
xx

stampingcaz said...

Love your cards and I LOVE the bath bomb box you made me... too nice to open!! LOL

Thanks to you and Sarn and her sister for making the classes such fun, I hope you enjoyed it and see you again!
Cazx

Fae said...

Ah thanks Caz I'm really glad you liked the gift I made you, and it was lovely to see you again, as it was to finally meet up with Sarn's sister at last.

Glad you had as much fun as we did, even though we were the naughty ones in making an exploding candle box instead of your one...Ooooops! Hee Hee Heeee LOL xxx

I think it's safe to say that we all had a lovely time and hope to see you again sometime in the near future. I also hope your insect bites heal real soon, they looked really itchy... ouch!

Love to the boys. Fae xxx