Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well... I've been tagged!

Thanks go to my bezzie mate Sarn for tagging me! Although I'm not really quite sure what I have to do...just answer a few simple questions I guess. Well here goes!


1 - If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
As with Sarn, it would have to be assorted embellishments, although I love scrapbooking, I love card making more and get so much more out of seeing my friends and families faces when they see what I have personally created for them. Scrapbooking is more of a personal thing in my opinion. I would have some ribbons, buttons, fabric flowers and assorted coloured gems.


2 -If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?

STAMPS...definitely stamps. Penny Black, Whipper Snapper and lots of 'em.



3 - If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?

No competition. . . cards (always cards)!


4 - Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home?

I would love to have my own shop, full to the brim of lovely crafting things. All those lovely papers and ribbons and embellishments....mmmmmmmm [drool!]


5 - What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?

STAMP it! FOLD it! STICK it! SEND it!



Ok, here are the rules…………
Answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions. Make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging. I ain't go no friends... so I am tagging: Sarn as she's already TAGGED Caz!!!

No comments: