I now have the hard task of nominating 5 people to receive this award from me. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to nominate people who have also been nominated by Vonnie, which is a shame as they're all so great. Saying that there are so many blogs I love to visit so choosing just 5 of them was really hard for me, but choose I must and I have selected the following 5 people as their blogs have inspired me and giving me lots of ideas when I have struggled to keep going in the past. Thanks girls.
- http://www.holliescorner.blogspot.com/ Hollie is 10 years old and I think her cards are absolutely amazing (and so does my 11-year-old daughter). She offers great, fresh and new ideas on colour and design. Keep up the good work Hollie, love your cards very much.
- http://www.papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/ Again, another blog I love to look at as the colour co-ordination and card themes are bright and inspiring. A lovely blog to look through on a dark, cloudy, dismal day, definitely one to make you smile.
- http://www.debbieeastmancardsimake.blogspot.com/ A great blog to visit for innovative ideas for gifts etc beside cards.
- http://www.kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/ Love this blog, she has fabulous cards and just offers great ideas for colour co-ordination and layouts. Another great blog to look through on less inspired days.
- http://www.allenjeni.blogspot.com/ For her colour schemes and inspiration. A fabulous blog, full of fabulous cards and ideas.
Keep up the good work girls. Love all of your work and many many more besides.
Lots of Love x